By visiting the Employee Network Treasure Chest, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice/Terms & Conditions Notice.
Terms & Conditions
The Employee Network is an exclusive, private, member-based program, to be used ONLY by our members and their immediately family members. By creating an account with The Treasure Chest, you agree that you are employed by one of our Corporate Partners, listed on one of these pages:
If you do not see your Employer listed on any of these pages, feel free to give us a call to inquire: 480.768.0837 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By creating an account with The Treasure Chest, you agree to take full responsibility for any cancellation fees that may incur from your order as a non-member.
- Orders that have been processed will be charged a cancellation fee of $2.50 per ticket.
- Orders that have not been processed will be charged a cancellation fee of $2.50 for the entire order.
Click here to learn more about our Cancellation & Return Policy > >
Click here to read more about our Terms & Conditions of use > >
The Employee Network understands that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so vigilantly and wisely.
What Personal Information About Customers Does The Employee Network Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses The Treasure Chest or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of The Employee Network on other Web sites.
- Sharing and Usage of your Information
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request(s).
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does The Employee Network Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit The Treasure Chest, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Arizona. If you have any concern about privacy on The Treasure Chest, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you place an order through The Treasure Chest and information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise and provide Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily on The Treasure Chest include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and communications); payment settings (including credit card information and gift certificate, gift card, and check balances); e-mail notification settings (newsletters); Your Profile.
Which Information Can I Access?
The Treasure Chest gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with The Treasure Chest for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the “Which Information Can I Access?” section.